You’ve worked hard in school and your resume needs to make the grade, too. This package for students and recent graduates (within the last 8 months). It includes
a 1 page resume design, 1 revision (if needed), and a matching cover letter template. Appropriate for your industry but bold enough to get your foot in the door. – $55.00
Stay ahead of the pack with a 1 page resume design including 1 revision (if needed). Appropriate for your industry but bold enough to stand out. – $60.00
You’re not status quo. Show off with a 1 page resume design, 1 revision (if needed), and a matching cover letter template. Appropriate for your industry
but bold enough to catch eyes. – $65.00
– editing is included unless instructed not to do so.
– additional resume revisions cost $10.00 each.
– requesting another design in the future will not constitute as a revision but as a new service.
– delivered as a high resolution .PDF which is suitable for printing, emailing, or uploading.
– you need to provide the content for your resume, the industry you intend to apply for, and samples of design that appeal to you.
– You can share your samples by email or on Pinterest Secret Boards (check out my resume inspiration samples.)
Can you provide the resume and cover letter as a word document?
No. Microsoft word does not support many design elements used in this service.
What if I need to make changes to my resume in the future?
I keep all of my clients projects on file. Contact me with the changes you need and I’ll see to them for the revision fee of $10.00 per. Requesting another layout design does not constitute as a revision but as a new service.
How do I use my Cover Letter Template?
You will print, or have printed, copies of the template. You can then use the writing software of your choice to write the body. From there you will print your body copy onto the already printed template.
I can place your copy and return it as a .PDF for a $10.00 fee per.
Will you be posting my resume online?
Your resume may be posted online for marketing purposes unless the service is for a minor.