Greetings! I am Amanda Wall and it’s nice to have you here.
Previous to freelancing I’ve worked as a contractor, an in-house designer, and in an agency setting. I work well with solopreneurs to teams with large organizations who need meaningful and compelling content. When I’m not providing a creative service, I’m creating my own projects for sale in my online and pop up shops. I graduated from Grant MacEwan University in 2010 with a major in Design and Illustration.
When it’s all stripped away, I believe in embracing new opportunities, expanding my comfort zone, creating community, selfless action, and constant improvement. I value dedication, open communication, and mixing logic with creativity. I just want to help tell stories and deliver information to create positive engagement.
I am based in a quiet rural community – Keephills, Alberta (just outside of Edmonton) – but currently have clients all over Canada.
Five Fun Facts:
– I’m pursuing low waste living.
– I love working with clients on projects relating to education, social services, health and wellness, sustainability, and community. I believe my purpose is to affect others positively.
– If it’s new to me I likely want to try it.
– I can chat with anyone and often do. I’m friendly like that.
– I love to be active but I’m hardly an athlete.
– Volunteer: Vice President of Keephills Community Association , Program provider at Parkland County Libraries
– Design contributions to non-profit organizations such as: Kids Up Front, Bikers Against Bullying, Early Childhood Coalitions Alberta, Family and Community Support Services Association of Alberta (FCSSAA), Parkland County Libraries, and ABC Head Start
– Design contributions to Rural Roots Brewing Company for charity fundraising for Canadian Mental Health Association, Parkinson’s Foundation, Legacy of Hope Foundation and others.
– Collective Arts Brewing Label
– Children’s Story Book